Friday, July 4, 2014

SC495, Snowman Fun!

Hello, I made this card for this weeks Splitcoaststampers sketch challenge SC495. I will also add this to my collection of snowman cards for the Kards for Kids group.

This is AKV Snowman-sled from Bugaboo Stamps, one of my favorites! I coloured him with copics and added some stickles to the little snow drops.

 I recently purchased this Recollections 110lb white cardstock from Michael's and it is the perfect weight for a card base and takes the copics really well. In Canada it was $19.99 for 100 sheets, but I had a 50% off coupon so great deal!

All the papers I used on todays card are from recollections. The white card base was embossed with the Snowflake Banner embossing folder. I flipped the sketch because of the way my image was facing.

All Bugaboo Stamps are 50% off for the month of July!

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

No comments: