Thursday, October 20, 2016

OBG, Hello Love!

Hello, it's Oldie but Goodie day at Catch The Bug, and today we're showing you some Oldies But Goodies! For my card today I used AKV Baby Teddy from Bugaboo Stamps.

I love these adorable little babies, and this was a super fast easy card to make which I have to confess I cased from pinterest and unfortunately I can't find the original creator.

So I coloured the image with copics and cut it out with a scallop nestie. The card base is the new Flirty Flamingo. For the white piece, I used the SU Gorgeous Grunge set in crumb cake ink and pink pirouette, then I inked up a sponge dauber with pink pirouette and stamped some circles and the star is from the SU Banner Blast set stamped in flirty flamingo, then I added some sequins.

I love the sentiment also from a SU set Good Greetings, I popped it up along with the main image and finished it off with some twine.

Make sure to stop by the Catch The Bug Blog for more samples of Oldies But Goodies. All Halloween and Fall Stamps are 25% off at Bugaboo Stamps til the end of October.

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

No comments: