Thursday, August 4, 2016

OBG, AKV Baby Blocks!

Hello, it's time for an Oldie But a Goodie from Bugaboo Stamps. Today I've used the AKV Baby Blocks, in my family you can never have too many baby cards!

I coloured the image with copics, and decided to use some of the new stampin up in colours instead of the usual baby pink & blue. So the card base is tip top taupe, with a layer of peekaboo peach embossed with the heart blocks embossing folder and edges sponged with crumb cake. The image is matted with mint macaroon and I popped it up and finished it off with some crumb cake ribbon.

I also used this weeks Tuesday Morning Sketch TMS#363

Make sure to stop by the Catch The Bug Blog to see more Oldies But Goodies.

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

2 comments:

Melissa Craig said...

Very cute baby card. The embossed panel really sets this off. Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Debbie said...

So cute!! I love this fun image!!
Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
Debbie (TMS DT)
Debbie's Dash of This and That