Saturday, July 30, 2016

Bugaboo Recipe Challenge!

Hello, I made this for this weeks Saturday challenge on the Catch The Bug Blog, this week it's a recipe challenge, 3 strips of paper, distressed edges & a tag!  Unfortunately I missed the 3 strips of 'paper' and used yarn, but to make up for it I do have two tags! lol

I used Kawaii Kitty 003 from Bugaboo Stamps, you get the image coloured and not coloured. I coloured the image with copics. The card base is black, with a layer of natural embossed with the Paw Print EF and then I sponged on crumb cake ink,  distressed the edges and crumbled it up then sponged on more ink for a really distressed look!

I finished it off with some cotton yarn and the little tag is a MFT die-namics die.

Please join in our challenge and upload your creation to the Catch The Bug Blog!

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

No comments: