Sunday, July 10, 2016

Bugaboo Christmas in July Sketch!

Hello, it's day two of the Christmas in July Challenges and today's challenge is a sketch!
For my card today, I used Cute Snowman 1 from Bugaboo Stamps. I decided to try some different colours than the usual red and green, so I went with white and gold!

I coloured the image with copics and added stickles to the snowflakes and snowballs. 

Please join in our challenge and upload your creation to the Catch The Bug Blog! Play in as many challenges as you can this week for more chances to win!

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

2 comments:

Megan J said...

Hi Laurie, I love your white and gold colour choice and the beautiful embossing on the card, thank you for the inspiration... Megan

Migdalia said...

I love the adorable snowman!! Super cute card.
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M