Saturday, June 4, 2016

Bugaboo Challenge Anything Goes!

 Hello it's challenge time at Catch The Bug, and the first challenge of the month is always Anything Goes! I saw this card which I loved, so I decided to case it using the Bugaboo Cat from Bugaboo Stamps.
This card will be for my Niece, who loves cats, specially her 
Siamese who likes to take selfies with her!
So I decided to give it a try and colour the Bugaboo Cat with copics and make him look Siamese...I think it turned out not too bad! 
printed out one on the background piece and two more cats to colour. I glued down one whole cat (minus extending whiskers) and then just the head of the second one which I popped up. I used a small scrap of chocolate chip for the shelf, which I embossed with the woodgrain embossing folder and then I sponged the edges with matching ink.
This is my Niece Meghan and her cat Casper when her was little!

Please join in our challenge and upload your creation the the Catch The Bug Blog!

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

3 comments:

Cynthia said...

What a super fun CAS design, Laurie!

Angela said...

This is so adorable...love your creativity!

Lola said...

SO cute!