Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Bugaboo New Release Flower Teddy!

Hello, I have a New Release to show you from Bugaboo Stamps. This is Flower Teddy ad he would be perfect for so many occasions, even Mother's Day!

I coloured the Teddy first and then using a paper towel dampened with alcohol I dabbed it onto the teddy to give him some texture. 

The card base is calypso coral with a layer of DCWV songbird, and I finished it off with twine.

I also used the Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2-88.

Stop by the Catch The Bug Blog for more inspiration using this new image!

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

4 comments:

Heide said...

How cute! Fun papers too. Thanks for joining us this week. Hugs, Heide SSW2-DT

Kathie said...

Very cute card, love this sweet image and your wonderful brightly coloured design papers and pretty embellishments. Great card and thanks so much for sharing your talent with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
Hugs
Kathie SSW2~DT
P.S Don't forget to post a copy of our sketch on your posting and comment on this fortnights posting to be eligible for our winners prize or top 3.

Joanna M. said...

This new image is DARLING!! I may "need" him. I love all your bright papers too. Thanks for joining in the fun this fortnight over on the Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 blog.
~Jo, SSW2-DT

anne said...

How adorable is this bear image and so perfectly coloured and I like how your papers set it off so weel.
Thank you for playing along with us at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2.
Anne SSW2-DT