Thursday, April 7, 2016

OBG, Sock Monkey!

Hello, it's Oldie But Goodie day at Catch The Bug, and today I'm using My Little Sock Monkey-flowers from Bugaboo Stamps!

I coloured the image with copics, and then used one of my favorite techniques to add texture to him. All I did was lightly spray my Linen background stamp with alcohol and then stamped onto the coloured image. Then I coloured the flowers and added some red stickles.

The card base is crumb cake with a layer of Recollection designer paper. The sentiment is from SU Teen Tiny Wishes.

I also used this weeks Freshly Made Sketch FMS231

Check out the Catch The Bug Blog for more Oldies But Goodies!

Have a Great Day,
Laurie

2 comments:

Karren said...

This is so cute! Love that little sock monkey! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Patti said...

Cutest image ever!! and I LOVE the polka dots :)

Patti