Monday, March 7, 2016

ABC, Binder Cover for Knitting Patterns!

 Hello, it's Anything But A Card Day at Catch The Bug, and today I'm showing you the cover I made for a binder that holds my knit & crochet patterns!

I used the awesome image Scene It - Close Knit Friends from Bugaboo Stamps. First I picked the background paper from Recollections then from there picked the colours for the clothes etc. Part way thru I decided to paper piece the sofa, so in total I printed two on white cardstock and one on the designer paper. To do this I used one white piece as the base then I cut out the sofa and glued it down and after colouring all the girls and the backpack, I cut them out and glued them to the sofa. 

 Another close up look, the sentiment comes with this image!
I've been printing off quite a few patterns and I was having trouble keeping them neat so this was perfect. I bought the binder at the $ store for $3. and it was made with the clear pocket on the front and back. I filled it with page protector pockets and used small binder clips to hold all my pages together for each pattern and then slipped each pattern into its own in pocket. The binder clips make it easier to grap the pattern and pull it out of the pocket. I'm really happy with the way this turned out.

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

No comments: