Sunday, February 14, 2016

SSS403, Birthday Kitty!

Hello, it's time for a new Stella Says Sketch, this is SSS403!
I made this card for my Niece's 15th Birthday...where does the time go! I used Chibi Kitty from Bugaboo Stamps, Lauren loves cats so this image is purrfect! lol

I coloured the image just a bit with copics, pulling colours from the designer paper which is from DCWV girl stack. 

The card base is taken with teal, with a layer of white embossed with the love language embossing folder. The pink card stock is from Recollections. I punched the edge with a Martha Stewart edge punch. The butterflies are also made with a Martha Stewart punch.

Please join us in this weeks Stella Says Sketch Challenge and upload your creation to the Catch The Bug Blog!

 Happy Valentine's Day!
Laurie

2 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

This is darling, Laurie! hugs, de

Migdalia said...

I just purchased that image!! Absolutely Precious!!
Happy Valentine's Day!
Have a blessed day,
Migdalia
Crafting With Creative M