Wednesday, October 7, 2015

HMW, Mad Hatter Day!

Hello, it's Humor me Wednesday at Catch The Bug. It's a day when we make cards or projects for the lesser known holidays. Well October 6th is Mad Hatter Day, my project today features a hat. Not just any hat, this is Magical Tidbit-hat from Bugaboo Stamps. I used it to make a corner bookmark for my Daughter Olivia. She loves reading and is a fan of Harry Potter, and according to an online quiz, she would be in Slytherin if she went to Hogwarts, so I used the Slytherin colours green and gray.

I coloured the image with copics. The edges were sponged with going gray. The base is garden green, with a piece of white embossed with the argyl embossing folder that I inked up with garden geen.

All Halloween and Fall images are now 25% off at Bugaboo Stamps til Oct. 31st.

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

No comments: