Monday, August 17, 2015

ABC, ipod Treat Holder & Tag!

 Hello, the Bugaboo Team is back from our 2 weeks holidays, and I do believe my mojo is recharged! 
It's Anything but a card day at Catch The Bug, and today I'm showing you the ipod treat holder I made. I had seen something similar on pinterest and decided to make my own pattern.
For my tag I used Johnny-music from Bugaboo Stamps. I colored him with copics and used a corner punch to make the tag.
 Here's a side view, the headphones were made with a 1.75" circle punch and 1-3/8" (if I remember right!) I embossed the smaller circle with the swiss dot embossing folder and the black strip connecting them is 3/4" wide.
 Here's a close up of the tag, Johnny-music is so cool!
This is the template I made to make the ipod treat box. I started with a piece of pacific cardstock 8.5" x 6".
score at 1/2", 3.5", 4.5" and 7.5 then turn and score at 1 inch. Fold on score lines, and cut along the bottom as shown. I used a Spellbinders Rectangle die for the window, it was the second from largest die in the small set. 

Finished the box measured 5 inches tall by 3 inches wide and 1 inch deep. For the front I used circle punches and a white uni-ball pen for the menu and markings.

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

1 comment:

Dawn Frost said...

Laurie I love it! I'm showing my stamping friends and we'll be casing this for sure. Thank you so much for the instructions!