Thursday, July 9, 2015

OBG, Sock Monkey Birthday Wish!

 Hello, it's oldie but goodie day at Catch The Bug, and today I'm showing you a card I made for my Niece's Son for his 1st Birthday! I used Sock Monkey/January/Birthday from Bugaboo Stamps. I coloured him with copics and added some stickles to the confetti dots.

The card base is real red with a layer of white and a layer of designer paper from Bo Bunny Surprise. The stars were made with die-namics dies. The #1 is from a YNS die. The sentiment was made on my computer and cut out with a YNS word bubble die.
I chose the Sock Monkey and his colours to go along with the sweater I knit for Hayden, I hope he likes it! The pattern I used had a band for a collar, which I made longer, but maybe not long enough because it doesn't fold over very well!

Make sure to stop by the Catch The Bug Blog for more inspiration using Oldies But Goodies.

Now's the time to stock up on Bugaboo Stamps...all Stamps are now 50% off til the end of July!

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

No comments: