Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Bugaboo New Release, Curly Hair Sitter!

Hello, it's New Release day at Bugaboo Stamps, and this beautiful Curly Hair Sitter is one of this weeks new images! I combined her with the FAB-rosebush bench, and although I say that casually, this really was a learning experience for me, but it was really easy. So if you haven't tried combining and overlapping images you really should give it a try. I used the Tutorial found at Bugaboo stamps, my word program was older so I had to search around a bit for the functions, but I did find them!

I also flipped the little girl to face the other opposite way to make it more balanced.

I coloured the image with copics and added pink copic atyou spica to the roses & butterfly, and tiny gems to the yellow flowers and butterfly.

The card base is lavendar lace with so saffron embossed with the butterfly embossing folder. The butterfly was made from glitter paper with a SU punch.

I used this weeks Sketch Saturday Challenge #368, and flipped it as well, for balance!

Make sure to check out more samples using this new image on the Catch The Bug Blog.

And now is the time to stock up on Bugaboo Stamps...maybe even get some elements/backgrounds and give combining images a try, because all stamps are 50% at Bugaboo Stamps now til the end of July!

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

1 comment:

Kathy S said...

So, So sweet!!! Perfect use of both the challenge sponsor and the Sketch Saturday layout. You go girl. Thanks so much for joining us this week and we sure hope you'll join us again tomorrow for a new sketch. Take care.