Monday, July 27, 2015

ABC, Crafting Nut Large Die Holder!

 Hello, it's Anything But A Card day on the Catch The Bug Blog, and it's my turn to share a fun project! This wasn't my idea, I found it on pinterest and you can see the original post and measurements here on Sam Donald's Blog!

For my project today, I used the Crafting Nut from Bugaboo Stamps. I coloured the image with copics, and cut and and layered with the oval/scallop nesties. The sentiment comes with this image as well!
 I have a big container for my dies, but it doesn't fit the larger SU thinlet dies, so this project was perfect for storing my bigger dies.
Here's a close-up of the image and sentiment.

Now is the time to buy the Bugaboo Image's you've been waiting for, all Bugaboo Stamps are 50% off til the end of July!

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

No comments: