Sunday, June 7, 2015

SSS310, Happy Graduation!

Hello, it's time for this month's Stella Says Sketch over at Catch The Bug...
I used this month's sketch to make a Graduation card for my Niece who will be graduating from Grade 8 this month. I used Ava Grad Diploma from Bugaboo Stamps
I also used an oval instead of the circle to better fit the image and I wanted the leopard of the designer paper to show.
I know this seems like odd papers for a grad card, but when I checked out the schools website to see what their colours were, I found they were blue and that their mascot was a leopard, so this seemed like a good idea!
I coloured the image with copics. The card base is black, with a layer of blue embossed with a leopard embossing folder and designer paper from Bo Bunny zoology. For the embellishments, I used 3 sequins each topped with a rhinestone.

Please join in our challenge and upload your card to the Catch The Bug Blog, you have the whole month to enter!

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

2 comments:

Pia S said...

That combo of animal prints is so cool. I really like this one, Laurie, great job!

Danielle Vincent said...

I LOVE how you customized this to fit the graduates school colors and mascot. Very thoughtful and very wonderful!