Thursday, June 25, 2015

OBG, Kidz-Graduate Girl!

Hello, it's Oldie But Goodie Day at Catch The Bug. Today I used Kidz-Graduate Girl from Bugaboo Stamps. I think she's so cute. I made this for my Daughter's girlfriend, who just graduated from University. The school's colours are red and gray so I went with those colours.

I coloured the image with copics and added a bit of sparkle with copic atyou spicas in red and gold. The card base is white, with a layer of basic gray and the red piece is from Recollections. The star is gold glimmer paper and I embossed the sentiment, from SU, with white embossing powder.

I also used the deconstructed sketch DS204

Make sure to stop by the Catch The Bug Blog for more samples using Oldies But Goodies from Bugaboo Stamps!

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

No comments: