Saturday, May 16, 2015

It's a Bingo Challenge this week!

This weeks Saturday Challenge at Catch The Bug is a Bingo Challenge! I chose the bottom row, die cut, sentiment, border.

For my card today, I used Pink Ribbon Gals-Stella from Bugaboo Stamps. I changed the sentiment (I have this image in stamp form from Totally Stampalicious, which is no longer open) 
I coloured the image with copics and the razzleberry markers from SU, and I added tiny pearls as earrings. The sign was cut out & popped up. I also sponged all the edges with Tim Holtz antique linen.
The designer paper is from My Minds Eye Lost & Found Blush. The little heart was made with the Fashionable Hearts sizzlets die and glimmer paper.
I also used the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge SSSC268.

Please join in the Bingo Challenge and upload your creation to the Catch The Bug Blog. You can also fnd lots for samples there from the Design Team.

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

2 comments:

Pia S said...

The popped up sign is a great touch and I love the beautiful feminine styled papers you've used. A super version of the sketch.

Danielle Vincent said...

This is awesome and I love Stella's earrings! Great idea to pop up the sign.