Monday, April 27, 2015

ABC, Keychain with Kitties & Sparkle!

 Hello, it's my turn to show you an ABC project from Bugaboo Stamps, and today I'm sharing the Keychain I made.

All my Bugaboo Images are on my very old computer and I'm always afraid it will crash one day and I'll lose them all! So I decided to put them all safely onto a USB stick, and that way I can have them stored and also move them to my smaller notebook that I use for my crafting.

Since this is strickly for my Bugaboo Images, I decided to make a Keychain so I`ll know what`s on the stick! I love cats, so I used the Kitties image and coloured it with copics. I bought the black wood piece (which already had the hole) at Michaels for $0.29....why isn`t there a cent sign on the keyboard! Anyway because a girl also needs sparkle I added a layer of champagne glimmer paper too.
Super quick and easy project and now I know my images are safe and where they are!

Make sure to stop by the Catch The Bug Blog for more projects for anything but a card Monday.

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

1 comment:

Pia S said...

Super abc item and you colored these cats perfectly!!