Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Valentines to Share!

 I have a couple new Valentine's Day cards to share with you. I love the top one, and that sentiment cracks me up! I used Stampin Up Cheerful Critters set, and the 'Be Mine' is from the Stampin Up You Plus Me set.

I coloured the image with copics. The card base is black, with a layer of dsp from the new Stacked With Set pad. I used the On Film Framelits die to make the photo frame in real red. The 'Be Mine' was stamped with black and I hand cut the flag points and the heart was made with the 3 heart punch and silver glimmer paper.
For the second card, I was actually inspired by Barbara Anders card here. But I had just received the new Stampin Up set 'You Plus Me' so I used it along with several other Stampin Up products.

The card base is black with a layer of with that I stamped with the French Script background stamp in Memento London Fog. The black with white polka dots is washi tape. I stamped the sentiment with versamark on real red and embossed with black embossing powder. Then I cut it out with a Heart die. The silver glimmer arrow was made with a sizzlet curves ahead die.

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

No comments: