Saturday, November 1, 2014

Saturday Challenge Time, Anything Goes!

Hello, it's the first Saturday of the month so this weeks Catch The Bug Challenge is Anything Goes!

I used the Little Penguin Winter-Reindeer from Bugaboo Stamps. I coloured him with copics and added some sparkle to his bells with a gelly roll pen.

The card base is red (Recollections) with a layer of white embossed with the decorative dots embossing folder. The designer paper was in my scrap bin.

The sentiment is from SU Holiday Cheer set.

I also used this weeks Tuesday Morning Sketch #273

Please join us in our challenge and upload your creation to the Catch The Bug Blog. You can also find more great inspiration there from our Design Team!

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

1 comment:

Debbie said...

So cute! I love that fun image and embossed background!
Tuesday Morning Sketches!!