Monday, October 27, 2014

ABC Witchy Treat Holder & Tag!

Hello, It's Anything But A Card Day at Catch The Bug, and today I have a cool Halloween Treat Holder to show you! 
I actually found this idea on pinterest. I used a paper towel roll and cut it to the size I wanted. I alternated with orange and purple glitter tape I got at the $ store. The base is black cardstock wrapped around the roll and the bottom is just a 5.5" triangle piece and I curled the end a bit. I had a round buckle punch so I used that with silver cardstock.
I filled it with one of my favorites, black licorice!

And of course you can't forget an awesome tag to finish it off! This is Halloween CS - Best Witches from Bugaboo stamps. I coloured the image with copics and added some stickles in lemon to the stars, lavendar on her eyelids and silver on the buckle. 

Make sure to pop by the Catch The Bug Blog for more ABC ideas.


Have a Great Day!
Laurie

No comments: