Monday, August 18, 2014

This is What Phil Looks Like....

 on the front of his Birthday Card! Which doesn't make a lot of sense unless you know our Nephew Phil often (or daily) posts photos of himself on Facebook always with the title "this is what I look like" then whatever happens to be going on in the photo or background...like "this is what I look like on a random porch". It's his thing and I must say I've started to look forward to them because they're usually funny...I mean who takes a picture of themselves on a random porch!

So for Phil's 40th Birthday, his wife thru a surprise party for him and this is the card I made for him. We copied one of the selfies from his Facebook and my Hubby printed it off for me. I used the Stampin Up On Film die, and printed the sentiment on the computer.
I did up the inside too, the banner and stores were made with Die-namics dies.

Have a Great Day!
Laurie


No comments: