Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Did You Know It's Family Fun Month!

 It`s Humor Me Wednesday at Catch The Bug, and today I showing you a card I made a card for `Family Fun Month`. I`m sure there`s lots of families out there that enjoy going to a baseball game together during the summer, whether it`s a professional game or your kids or Grand kids playing!

This card is also for my Nephew Jack who turns 10 this year. Jack is on a baseball team and his gift was baseball related, so this seemed perfect.

The images I used are AKV Baseball Number - 1, and AKV Baseball Number - 0 from Bugaboo Stamps. . This is also the first time I`ve combined two images. I looked on youtube to find a tutorial,  you really do learn something everyday!

I also printed the image onto copy paper, cut out the pieces and used them as a mask. I sponged the top with soft sky, and the bottom with wild wasabi. I printed two of the images onto white cardstock and cut  the 1 baseball out and popped it up.

The card base is real red, with a layer of designer paper from DCWV summer stack. The sentiment is from Stampin Up`s Party This Way set.

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

No comments: