Thursday, July 10, 2014

OBG, Critter Balloons - Cat!

 Hello, it's time for another Oldie But Goodie from Bugaboo Stamps, and today I'm using Critter Balloons - Cat! This is a Birthday card I made for my Step-Daughter because she loves cats.

I printed the image twice, and coloured with copics. I cut the cat out of one and glued it onto the other so it looks more like the balloon is under him. I also cut out the tiny cloud and popped it up.
 I used the Sizzix Circle Flip-it die to made the card base from pacific point. The designer paper is from DCWV Pet Stack. The sentiment on the flip side is from Your Next Stamp.
It's not easy getting a good photo of this card design, so here's a view of it lying flat.

Make sure to stop by the Catch The Bug Blog to see more Oldies But Goodies.

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

No comments: