Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Humor Me Wednesday - It's National Hamburger Month!

Hello, It's Humor me Wednesday over at Catch The Bug, and I made a card for National Hamburger Month! For my card today, I used AKV BBQ - Hamburger from Bugaboo Stamps.

I coloured the image with copics. I started with the coveralls using B97, B95 & B93. I tried adding texture to the coveralls by spraying a linen background stamp with copic blender, stamping off the excess on scrap paper and then onto the image.

The card base is midnight muse, with a layer of white stamped with the Hardwood background stamp in smoky slate. The designer paper is from My Minds Eye Out Of The Blue. The sentiment is from MFT.

I also used this weeks Mojo Monday Sketch MOJO344.

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

3 comments:

Cheryl First said...

Oh, I looooooove this!!! Not the typical dad card, but totally perfect!!!

Cheryl First said...

Oh, I looooooove this!!! Not the typical dad card, but totally perfect!!!

Back Porch Stamper said...

This is so adorable! Great use of colors.