Thursday, March 13, 2014

Oldie But Goodie, Astronaut Rocket 2!

Hello, this is another great Oldie But Goodie from Bugaboo Stamps. This image is Astronaut Rocket 2. I coloured the image with copics, and added crystal effects over the whole helmet. I have found the best way to do this, is to complete the card, then add the crystal effects and set it aside to dry.

My card base is not quite navy with a layer of designer paper from My Minds Eye-out of the blue and then a green piece from Recollections embossed with the spots & dots embossing folder. I sponged the green piece with old olive ink.

I also used the Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge SSSC210.

Make sure to stop by the Catch The Bug Blog to see more Oldies But Goodies from the Bugaboo Stamps Design Team.

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

1 comment:

Cheryl First said...

I sa this in the thread yesterday, and I actually squealed with glee! Way cute! Such a great card for some little boy!