Thursday, January 23, 2014

Bugaboo 4th Birthday...Kidding Around!

 Bugaboo Stamps is celebrating it's 4th Birthday with a week of fun challenges and lots of goodies to be won! The challenge today is Just Kidding Around - Make a Card or Project for Kids!

I made this card for my Niece Lauren, she will be 13 soon. Lauren loves hair products and is at the age where they start experimenting with make-up, and of course she always looks Fabulous!

I love all the Bugaboo Ewe's and this one is called Ewe Are Fabulous! I coloured her with copics and added stickles to her glasses. I also added some tiny gems to her necklace and earrings.

The card base is melon mambo with a layer of white and then dp from DCWV Girl Stack.
I finished the inside with a scrap piece of the dp and the sentiment that comes with this image!

Please join us in our challenge, and upload your creation to the Catch The Bug Blog!

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

1 comment:

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

"Ewe" have made a fabulous card. love that DP and the bling on her ears.