Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Riley2613, Anything Goes!

 Hi Everyone, it is with a very heavy heart that I say this is my last challenge post as a member of the Riley and Company Design Team, and hopefully I don't regret this decision!

It is my turn to pick a challenge this week, and I chose a super easy one, Anything Goes! For my project today I used Elf Riley to make a tag for this treat jar. I thought this image was good because 1. he's so darn cute and 2. he's holding a candy cane which is part of my treat!

I coloured the image with copics, and used the oval nesties to cut him out, then added some Christmas ribbon.
I made this for my Sister. She's loves the peppermint kisses, and I found a recipe for Peppermint Bark puppy Chow on pinterest. Mine didn't turn out exactly like the pinterest photo, my chocolate started to burn so then I had to put it in a double boiler...wish I had started with that! Anyway it tastes good, so I hope she likes it.

Please join us in our challenge and upload your card or creation to the Riley and Company Blog. If You upload to any forums, please use the keyword RILEY2613.

Wishing You and your Families a Very Merry Christmas!
Laurie

No comments: