Friday, December 27, 2013

Bugaboo Freebie, Whip Cream Cupcake!

Hi Everyone, I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and got to spend time with family & friends!

I made this card using this weeks Freebie Friday and Bugaboo Stamps. This image is Whip Cream Cupcake. I had these papers on my desk from a previous card and thought it would be cool to make a birthday card for a December birthday with Christmas colours.

I coloured the image with copics and added dazzling diamonds glitter to the frosting. All the paper is from recollections except the white and the real red.

The white piece is embossed with the cupcake embossing folder and the green piece is embossed with the swiss dot embossing folder.

Check out the Catch The Bug Blog for more inspiration using the Whip Cream Cupcake.

All Bugaboo Stamps are 50% off until December 31!

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

No comments: