Friday, September 6, 2013

Freebie Friday Time at Bugaboo!

It's Freebie Friday time at Bugaboo Stamps, and this week it's this Cupcake! So make sure you hope on over to Bugaboo Stamps and get your Free!

I tried my hand at making a Diaper Fold Pouch I found on SCS here. My paper was only one sided, so I cut some dp to cover the white flaps. All the cardstock is from Recollections.

For the Cupcake, I coloured it with copics, and printed the image out twice so I could cut out the top of the cupcake and pop it up. I also covered it with stickles and the cherry with crystal effects.

I didn't really have anything on hand to put in my pouch, but you could add any little treat, cookie, or even crayons or something like that!

Make sure to stop by the Catch The Bug Blog to see what the other Designers have created!

Have a Great Day,
Laurie

No comments: