Monday, July 1, 2013

YNSFFC01, Smiling Kitty!

Hello, I made this for the challenge YNSFFC01, over at Your Next Stamp! What a fun sketch. I used the cat from the Smiley Happy Critters Two set and the sentiment is from the Smiley Happy Critters set.

The card base is baja breeze with a layer of so saffron that I embossed with a Paw Prints EF, and then sponged the edges.

I found this designer paper a long time ago at a local 2nd hand store...I knew I'd need it some day! lol

I coloured the kitty with copics, and made him an orange tabby just like our senior cat Oliver! The pet charm is a die-namics from My Favorite Things.

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

2 comments:

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Oh what a CUTIE!!! LOVE the stripes :>) - plus you even have coordinating papers and embossing. So glad you joined us this month at YNS and shared such SWEET card!

Karen (Your Next Stamp) said...

This is SO CUTE!!! I love the stripes! Thank you so much for playing along with our June YNS challenge!