Tuesday, July 9, 2013

RILEY1413, It's All About Sophie!

 Hello, it's time for a challenge from Riley and Company! This weeks challenge RILEY1413 is from Michele, and she's challenging us to use Sophie. I needed some cards recently for my Kards For Kids group, so I used Dorothy Sophie for the card above.

The card base is bashful blue with a layer of white and then Recollections blue gingham. I made a faux brick road with some so saffron cardstock and a brick embossing folder.
For the second card I needed a Goldilocks themed card so I used  a tip from Joy aka Daiseyfreak, and omitted the spider  on the Miss Muffet Sophie stamp so she looks like Goldilocks eating her porridge!

The card base is lavendar lace with a layer of close to cocoa that I stamped with a teddy bear stamp I had from Hanna Stamps.

Sophie was coloured with copics and layered on a pink oval scallop and a label die, sorry I forget which one! Then I finished it with twine.

Please join us in our challenge and upload your creation to the Riley and Company Blog. If you upload to any forums, please use the keyword RILEY1413.

Heads up, Riley and Company sneak peeks start on Sunday July 14th!

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

No comments: