Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Riley Sneak Peek Day 3!

 Hello, it's day 3 of the Riley and Company Sneak Peeks! Today I paired one of the new Funny Bones sentiments along with the Mixing Bowl Riley. I separated the sentiment and put half on the front and half inside.

I had this dp from TPC studio-so delish which I think goes well with the image and sentiment. I made a chocolate chip cookie with circle nesties and scrunched up the top piece then sponged it so it had more cookie like texture.
Make sure to stop by the other design team members blogs to see their peeks too!

The Riley and Company Blog Hop and Release is this Thursday July 18th, 10pm est.

All new stamps will be available in the Riley and Company store Thursday July 18th, 10 pm est.

Have a Great Day,
Laurie

3 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Hee hee, this is brilliant! Love the card design, Laurie!

Joy said...

I love that cookie bg! I had this sentiment/image prepped, but never made a card for it, I love them together!

Silli said...

such a funny card!!!