Sunday, June 16, 2013

Happy Father's Day!

Hello and Happy Father's Day to all the Dads out there! This is the card I made for Father's Day.

 I used the Fast Food Burger Fun Die from Your Next Stamp, isn't it cool! This die is great, because you can add what toppings you like.

I also used the Freshly Made Sketch FMS90.

The card base is black, with a layer of white I embossed with the swiss dot EF on one side. The gingham paper is from a small MS pad called Winter Wonderland mat pad. I used scraps for the burger toppings. and the red strip is ruby red.

The sentiment is from SU Teeny Tiny Wishes.

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

3 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

The perfect burger! great for Father's Day!

MiamiKel said...

Absolutely stunning! This looks so time consuming and yummy at the same time! Got your note - thank you sooo much, I'm afraid it won't make it in time though as I would need to have it made by Friday night :) But thank you for being so sweet and responding !!!! Muah!!!

Jen Brum said...

This is a great card! My husband probably would have loved this card!! That burger is fabulous! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!