Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Riley Sneak Peek Day#3!

 Hi, welcome back for another Riley and Company Sneak Peek! This time I used one of the previously released Retro People 'Doris' and a new Funny Bones Sentiment 'I Tried to login to my ipad...'

I coloured Doris with copics and used the sizzix flip-it die along with this dp from DCWV which looks really retro to me!
This is the flip side, with the Funny Bones sentiment. I framed it with Spellbinders rhinestones I've had for awhile and figured it was about time I used some!

Please join us for the Riley and Company Release and Blog Hop on Thursday May 23rd, at 10:00 pm est. There will be lots more inspiration and of course some awesome Blog Candy!

Make sure to stop by the other Designers Blogs for more Sneak Peeks too!

Frances
Kelly
Michele
Jovita
Joy

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

No comments: