Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Keester!

Happy Easter Everyone, I made this card for my Mom, and used the Stella Says Sketch Bonus Edition!

This is Gus - Happy Keester, LOL I love him!

I coloured Gus with copics, using colours to match the dp that's from a big Recollections pad. I also added crystal effects to his glasses and glitter to his tail and the flower center.

The card base is wild wasabi. The flower was made with a Marvy punch and the center of the flower is one of the purple circles on the dp!

Hope Everyone and a wonderful weekend!
Laurie

1 comment:

Min said...

I just love this card Laurie! =) Good ole Gus!
We're so happy you joined us for theCatch The Bug “Stella Says Sketch" Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! We hope you’ll join us again tomorrow for a new sketch challenge!
Hugs & Happy Days!
~Min
Kaymin Kreations