Saturday, March 2, 2013

For the Doctor Who Fan!

Hello, well it was my Brother's birthday this week, we're getting together tomorrow for his birthday dinner, and this is the card I made him!

He was a big Doctor Who fan when we were growing up, so when I say this 'Feeling Sentimental' set from Stampin Up that's the first thing I thought of!

It doesn't really show in the photo, but I stamped the image in versamark then pacific point then I covered with clear embossing powder and embossed...I did that twice. Then I cut one out, and popped it up.

The card base is black, with a layer of pacific point and then crumb cake, which is embossed with the chevron EF and I sponged the edges.

I used die-namics fishtale flags with 'Well Worn' dp from Stampin Up!

The #1 circle is from the new 'Ciao, Baby!' SU set. I stamped it with riding hood red and punched with the 7/8" scallop punch, 7/8" circle in blue and 1" circle in black.

I hope he likes it!

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

No comments: