Sunday, February 17, 2013

Unicorn + Pop-Up Gift Card Holder!

 Hello, this is another card I made for my Niece. She loves Unicorns, so this Unicorn from Bugaboo Stamps was  perfect! We also got her a gift card to one of her favorite stores, so I used Kim's Tutorial on SCS to make a Pop-Up gift card holder!

The card base is daffodil delight, with a layer of white embossed with the Love Language EF. The dp is from Heidi Grace-Daisy Dear. I coloured the image with copics, adding gold copic atyou spica to the horn. I also added dazzling diamonds glitter to the mane and tail, and tiny gems to the flowers. The sentiment is from the SU Short &; Sweet set.
Here's a peek at the inside. I used white on the inside and dp for the pop-up part. The sentiment inside is from SU Happiest Birthday Wishes set.

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

No comments: