Monday, February 4, 2013

Sad But True!

Hello, well you may have heard the news that Becky and Joycelyn from Totally Stampalicious have decided to close up shop. This certainly can't have been an easy decision, and I sure will miss designing for them.

All stamps are on sale now for $4.00!

You can find all the details about the closing process on the Totally Stampalicious Blog!

I used Johnny Skateboard on my card today, which I will be sending to the Kards For Kids, as we are currently collecting cards for boys!

I coloured Johnny with copics, and paper pieced his shirt & skateboard. The paper on the top and skateboard was in my scrap basket. The polka dots on the bottom are from Recollections.

The card base is black, with a layer of daffodil delight.

I also used the Sweet Sunday Sketch SSSC177.

Have a Great Day!~
Laurie

No comments: