Monday, January 14, 2013

Bugaboo Birthday Bash SSS128!

Hello, I made this for Bugaboo's Birthday Bash Sunday Challenge. This is Stella Says Sketch SSS128.

I used Bugaboo Brats Sean Dog, he's a digi at Bugaboo and also available in stamp form at Totally Stampalicious! This will make a great card for Kards for Kids too, we're making boy cards this month!

I coloured Sean with copics. the card base is island indigo. the dp is from DCWV's pet stack. I also used the EK paw edge punch. The challenge also included using 3 of something, so I stamped 3 paws in the bottom right corner.

Have a Great Day,
Laurie

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

This is absolutely adorable. Thanks for playing along during our Birthday celebration and doing our Stella Says Sketch Challenge at Catch The Bug.

Tammy Miller said...

I love what you did with the the Stella Sketch this round, very nice card! Thanks so much for helping to make our Birthday Bash a Huge Success!!