Saturday, November 3, 2012

Halloween 2012!

 I just wanted to share a photo from Halloween. This is Olivia, dressed as the White Rabbit from Alice in Wonderland, my Niece Lauren is Dorthy from The Wizard of Oz, and her friend Peyton.

Olivia's costume was so easy, white jeans, and a white shirt with a mens vest. She had the headband ears and the bow I got in the $ store in the hair accessories area.

I made the pocket watch with a bit of cardstock, embossing powder, crystal effects and a chain in the discount department at Michaels!
I got the clock face image online and printed it on cardstock. The front and back were cut with the circle nesties from grey cardstock. The back was embossed with the textile embossing folder. I did try to use the Faux Tarnished Silver Technique, but I didn't have the UTEE so it didn't work out as well. After it was all together, I covered the front with crystal effects. If I did it again, I think I would emboss the front with clear EP.
Anyway it was a fun and easy inexpensive prop!

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

No comments: