Thursday, October 18, 2012

RILEY2112, Riley at Lamingtons!

 Hello, this is my card for the Riley and Company Challenge, RILEY2112. I'm sorry I'm late with this, I've been sick and this card had a special meaning for me, so I wanted to make sure I got it right!

This weeks challenge is from Cindy, and she's challenging us to make a center step card.

I used Cafe Riley, I coloured him with copics. This card will be going to my Uncle, who lost my Aunt to breast cancer at the end of last year. He has decided to take a new path and has opened a cafe called Lamingtons in New Zealand. You can see it in a picture below, and that's what I based my card on.

The sides are faux hanging lights.
So if you're ever in the neighbourhood, please pop by David's new Cafe Lamingtons. I wish I could go, the food looks awesome, just follow the link to see more!

Please join us in our challenge and upload your creation to the Riley and Company Blog. If you upload to any forums, please use the keyword RILEY2112.

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

1 comment:

Joy said...

Laurie, this is fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!