Saturday, June 23, 2012

TSMONDAY, Teen Card!

Hello, I'm late, but this is my card for Monday's Totally Stampalicious challenge. to make something for a Teen in your life! This is for my Niece Meghan, we're having her Birthday dinner today, she's 16!!! only seems like yesterday we were at the hospital waiting for her to be born!

I also used this weeks MOJO246 challenge.

I used the new Girlz Rock set, and choose the colours based on the cd cover of one of her favorite bands. I copied & printed it on the computer, it's the square on the bottom.

I coloured the image with copics, adding copic atyou spica in olive to her eyes and silver on her earrings. The music note is from an EK edge punch and the 16 was made with red glimmer paper and the Cuttlebug Olivia die set. I hope she likes it!

Please join us in our challenge and make something for a Teen in your life! Make sure to upload your creation to the Totally Stampalicious Blog!

Have a Great Weekend,
Laurie

No comments: