Monday, April 16, 2012

TSMONDAY, Paper Pieced Lamb!


Hi Everyone, it's time for the Totally Stampalicious Monday Challenge! This weeks challenge is to paper piece, one of my favorite things to do!

I used the cute lamb from the Moo-velous set. On the first basket, I paper pieced the lamb using a scrap of dp.

On the basket above, I stamped the image onto a second piece of white, embossed it with the swiss dot EF and cut it out. Then I lightly sponged the edges with Tim Holtz antique linen.

You can find instructions to make this box here, but please read the instructions as I made a labeling mistake in the photos!

Now it's your turn, just paper piece something and upload it to the Totally Stampalicious Blog!

Make sure to come back Thursday April 19th, 9pm est for the Totally Stampalicious April Release and Blog Hop!

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

2 comments:

Joanne (jojot) said...

Love, love, love the gingham paper piecing on this sweet little lamb....fabulous treat packaging as well

golf_meg said...

What a sweet little basket! from Martha