Monday, April 30, 2012

TSMONDAY, Making It Masculine!

Hello, this is my card for today's Totally Stampalicious Monday Challenge! This weeks challenge is to make it masculine! I used Gus Hunter for my card today. I coloured the image with copics and added crystal effects to his glasses. The card base is chocolate chip, with a layer of old olive embossed with a sizzix branches w/leaves EF. The edges are distressed and the image panel is popped up. The sentiment is one of several in this set, and I finished it off with some ribbon, HPH and micro brads! Play along and upload your creation to the Totally Stampalicious Blog, you never know, you could be a winner! Have a Great Day! Laurie

1 comment:

Joanne (jojot) said...

sorry this is so late...seems like I never have time to comment anymore....oh well...life goes on, eh???

Gus is looking quite manly here....and that saying is so perfect...great layout and colors