Tuesday, March 6, 2012

RILEY0512, Riley's a Swinger!


Hello, sorry I'm late today, I'm having some lighting problems!

It's time for another challenge from the Riley and Company Design Team, this weeks challenge RILEY0512 is Hosted by the super talented Cindy, and she's challenging us to create a scene, one of my favorite things to do!

For my card today I used the new Swinging Riley. He's coloured with copics. I masked him off and sponged some clouds in the background.

The tree was made with a die-namics die. For the grass I used the MS punch. The flowers were made with one of those tiny punches you can get at $ stores. I coloured the pearls with a copic to match better.

Please join us in our challenge and upload your creation to the Riley and Company Blog. Please you the keyword RILEY0512 if you upload to any forums.

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

2 comments:

Silli said...

so cute Laurie, love the scene...great idea! xoxo

MiamiKel said...

Bwahahah! Riley, I never knew .... lol!! Your title just made me spit water all over my screen, ROFL ) Absolutely adorable card, Laurie! X0x0