Friday, March 2, 2012

Bugaboo Freebie Friday, Theodore!

Hello, meet Theodore Bear, he's this weeks Freebie at Bugaboo Stamps, hard to resist this cutie!

I coloured the image with copics.

I also made this for this weeks MOJO Monday sketch, MOJO230. The card is 4.25" square.

The card base is black, with a layer of riding hood red, very vanilla on top embossed with the square lattice EF. I think the bottom is basic grey dp, but I can't remember which pad, I found this piece in my scrap bin.

The flowers were made with 2 marvy punches and the leaves were made with the MS frond punch.

I finished it off with some twine and some stickles in the flower centers.

Make sure to stop by the Catch The Bug Blog to see more great samples of Theodore by the Design Team!

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

No comments: