Monday, February 13, 2012

FMS21, Waterbottle Riley!

You can find this weeks Totally Stampalicious Challenge here!
Hello, I made this for this weeks Freshly Made Sketches Challenge FMS21!

I Used the new Waterbottle Riley for my card today, doesn't he make the perfect get well card!

I coloured Riley with copics, The curved sentiment is from Clear Dollar Stamps.

The card base is lucky limeade, with dp is from Basic Greys Oliver pad. The panel going across is blue bayou embossed with the swiss dot EF.

I finished it off with some twine and a tag & popped up heart made with MS punches.

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

4 comments:

My Creative Side said...

I love this little guy! This card is adorable and would brighten anyone's day!

Unknown said...

Super cute card. Love him!

Kathy
theyellow-card.blogspot.com

Linda Callahan said...

Oh he looks so cozy in his pj's! Very cute!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

This is PRECIOUS!!!!! LOVE that image...but silly me...I love them all, but this one is so dang cute. AGain, great sketch and DP put together.