Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Bugaboo New Release, Pig!

It's New Release day at Bugaboo Stamps, and as usual Jodie has come up with another irrisistable cutie! This is Pig, and he will be available today at Bugaboo Stamps.

I coloured the Pig with copics, I wasn't too sure which colours to use, but this is what I went with for his body: E95, E93, E00, E000 for his hooves: E41 & E43.

I also used last weeks Freshly Made Sketch #21, but was too late to enter it!

The card base is so saffron and the dp is October Afternoon's Thrift Shop.

Make sure to stop by the Catch The Bug Blog for lots of great inspiration from the Design Team using this new cutie!

Have a Great Day!
Laurie

2 comments:

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Oh Laurie, I love the colors and papers and sketch you followed for the pig and Riley Moose. OUTSTANDING!!!! I will have to keep both in my files for future cards.

Joanne (jojot) said...

adorable...caught my eye